C4 conducts contingency planning, crisis management, risk assessment, crisis response, and risk mitigation services for our clients. Our worldwide network of former military and law enforcement professionals gives us the ability to respond quickly with local intelligence and resources to control potential and actual risks and incidents throughout the world. The practical experience, as well as the research and analytical expertise, of our multi-disciplinary team assure our clients of the best possible advice and service.
We provide crisis management and contingency planning services to address a variety of crises. Our crisis planning consultants will assist in preparing a crisis management plan that will enable clients to anticipate events and retain the initiative in handling a crisis. In the event that a company or individual is faced with a crisis, we will make available our international response team, which is on call twenty-four hours a day on a worldwide basis.
We assist in preparing a comprehensive crisis management plan to deal with a wide range of issues, including the following:
- Actions of pressure groups
- Managing the closing of manufacturing sites and offices
- Response to catastrophic incidents, such as terrorist attacks or natural disasters
Our response team will undertake the following steps in the event of an incident:
- Obtain the complete details of the incident
- Establish immediate liaison with the appropriate law enforcement agency
- Establish an on-scene control point and direct the crisis response
- Determine if any personnel or family members are threatened and, if so, arrange for additional security procedures
- Initiate and engage a specific contingency plan
- Deploy crisis response experts to the area