Your browser (Internet Explorer 7 or lower) is out of date. It has known security flaws and may not display all features of this and other websites. Learn how to update your browser.
Once you have attended your COA mandatory training class there are some things that you will need to know.
1. You will need to complete your unit standard 27364 before we can mark it and report your credits to NZQA
2. An instructor will contact you if they need further information regarding your answers
3. Once we have received your 27364 it takes 2 weeks before we will have it marked and have the credits reported to NZQA
4. After two weeks your results will be on NZQA and you will be able to access them through the NZQA website www.nzqa.govt.nz .
5. Your results will only be available online as we no longer send individual emails unless we need further information
Instructions to get your results if you have an NZQA number:
1. Go to the NZQA home page - www.nzqa.govt.nz
2. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on 'Get your results' (left hand side)
3. If you have not logged in before you must register with NZQA to get login details
4. Once registered you can go in and check your Record of Achievement (ROA)
5. If your results are there you can then download the ROA and send it to PSPLA
Instructions to get your results if you do not have an NZQA number
1. Phone NZQA on 0800 697 296 and request your number
2. Go to the NZQA home page - www.nzqa.govt.nz
3. Follow the instructions above